The use of UV lamps has seen rapid growth in the past few years.
According to the latest market survey report published by Persistence Market Research, US$ 365.5 million was the demand for UV Lamps Market in 2022. This market is predicted to grow to US$ 1,220.4 million in 2023. The report also looked at the UV lamps market growth for the next 10 years (2023 to 2033) and estimated it to grow at a CAGR of 14.9%.
The Secret to UV Lamps Growth and Success
UV lamps have a pretty simple concept but offer a magnitude of benefits to residential, commercial, and industrial spaces all around the world.
UV lamps emit UVA, UVB, and UVC wavelengths and can be used for a multitude of purposes. For example,
1. UVC light can be used for sterilization and disinfection of spaces such as air, water, and surface. UV lamps emitting UVC wavelengths are used in hospitals, wastewater treatments, industrial applications, and more.
2. UVA and UVB lights have other commercial applications such as the treatment of medical conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis, seasonal depression, and more. It is also used in the beauty and skincare industry.
When used correctly, UV light doesn’t have any adverse effects on human health or the nearby environment. Instead, it ensures the air, water, and surfaces are safe to use.
UV lamps market growth: Critical Reason
UV lamp market trends are studied across the globe in different regions.
1. Europe: Italy, UK, Spain, France, Germany
2. North America: United States, Mexico, and Canada
3. Asia-Pacific: Japan, China, India, South Korea, and Australia
4. LAMEA: Brazil, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and others
Amongst all these regions, the maximum UV lamp market growth has been noticed in North America and Asia-Pacific, especially in India and China.
In North America, there has been a rise in the use of UV lamps due to an increase in the aging population with chronic disorders. Moreover, chemical water treatments have been almost replaced by UV lamp wastewater treatment in North America. Residential UV lamps and water treatment systems are also gaining attention and are expected to grow in the upcoming years.
For the Asia-Pacific region, especially in China and India, the reason to increase UV lamps market growth can be attributed to increased awareness for water and wastewater treatment. This has also occurred due to favorable policies from local governments. There has been rapid industrialization which has decreased the quality of water and air. Hence, UV lamps are increasingly used in this region contributing to the global market growth.
Whether you are looking for residential or commercial UV lamp disinfection systems, you will find several UV lamps supplier in the region, all thanks to rapid market growth.
You can also reach out to us at Light Spectrum Enterprises, Inc. We are an industry leader and have been offering UV lamps and disinfection systems for more than 20 years. We work with residential, commercial, industrial, and governmental clients providing OEM services.
Contact us to find out more.